New Delhi | Jagran Education Desk: In a major news for candidates looking for internship, the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has invited applications for recruitment for the post of Graduate and Technician apprentice in various departments. Students who are interested for this can apply for the above posts by visiting the online website of BSNL. However, the candidates would need to apply before March 12, 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for the BSNL Graduate and Technician Apprentice posts
For the above posts, the candidates must have a degree or a diploma in the concerned subjects from a recognised university. The candidates will be selected by the BSNL for the above posts through the final rank list. As far the age limit is concerned, it will be followed as the Apprenticeship rules of the BSNL.
It is noteworthy to mention that the Graduate Apprentice will get a monthly stipend of Rs 4984 while Technician (Diploma) Apprentices will get a monthly stipend of Rs 3542. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the final list that will be prepared according to categories General, SC, ST, or OBC after the interview which will be conducted by the BSNL.
How can I apply for the above posts?
The candidates who are interested for the apprenticeship in the above departments can apply by visiting the official website of BSNL at https://www.bsnl.co.in/. However, the candidates would need to apply before March 12, 2020.
Here are some important dates you need to know about:
* The commencement of submission of BSNL Graduate and Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020 began on March 4, 2020
* The interested candidates would need to apply for the above posts before March 12, 2020.
* The last date for applying BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED is March 16, 2020.
* The candidates would need to hand over their database to BSNL Telangana Circle for conducting certificate verification on March 18, 2020
* The interview for the above posts would be conducted on March 19, 2020.