Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) Recruitment 2019: Central Drugs Standard Control Organization, Delhi invited applications for recruitment to 527 Legal Consultant, DEO & Other Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in prescribed format on or before 26 June 2019.
Last date for submission of Application forms: 26 June 2019.
Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO), Delhi Recruitment 2019– Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Posts: 527
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Professional Consultant- 8 Posts
- Legal Consultant- 1 Post
- Veterinary Officer- 1 Post
- System Analyst (IT)- 2 Posts
- Engineer- 2 Posts
- Sr. Research Scientist & Research Scientist- 3 Posts
- Technical Data Associate (Pharma covigilance)- 10 Posts
- Technical Data Associate (TDA)- 57 Posts
- Bio-Statistician- 1 Post
- Sr. Technical Data Associate (Sr. TDA)- 20 Post
- Bench Chemist- 193 Posts
- Sr. Bench Chemist- 3 Posts
- Data Entry Operator- 136 Posts
- Multi-tasking Staff/ Sweeper cum Guard- 4 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant/Attendant- 34 Posts
- Office Assistant- 34 Posts
- Librarian- 2 Posts
- Accounts Officer- 7 Posts
- TDA(Admn./Fin.)- 9 Posts
Location wise Vacancy Details:
- CDSCO(HQ)- 152 Posts
- North Zone, Ghaziabad- 4 Post
- South Zone, Chennai- 4 Post
- West Zone, Mumbai- 5 Post
- East Zone, Kolkata- 4 Post
- Ahmedabad Zone- 4 Posts
- Hyderabad Zone- 4 Posts
- Bangalore Sub-Zone- 2 Posts
- Baddi, Sub-Zone- 2 Posts
- Jammu Sub-Zone- 1 Post
- Goa Sub-Zone- 1 Post
- Mumbai Sea/Airport- 5 Post
- Nhava Sheva Port, Mumbai- 4 Post
- Chennai Port- 4 Post
- Kolkata Port- 3 Post
- IGI Airport, New Delhi- 3 Post
- RDTL, Chandigarh- 45 Post
- RDTL, Guwahati- 41 Post
- CDTL, Chennai-34 Posts
- CDTL, Mumbai- 45 Posts
- CDL, Kolkata- 40 Posts
- RDTL, Hyderabad- 40 Posts
- CDL, Kasauli- 45 Posts
- Mini Lab Nhava Sheva (Sea Port)- 7 Posts
- Mini Lab Hyderabad (Airport)- 7 Posts
- Mini Lab Bangalore (Airport)- 7 Posts
- Mini Lab Ahmedabad (Airport)- 7 Posts
- Minii Lab Mumbai Seaport- 7 Posts
CDSCO, Delhi Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
- Professional Consultant- The candidates should have Post Graduate/ Master Degree (Certifications in one’s field are highly recommended) with 3-10 years of experience.
- Legal Consultant- Graduate with 5 years’ experience.
- Veterinary Officer- Degree in Veterinary Science (Post Graduates/ Graduates).
- System Analyst (IT)- Master Degree in Computer Science.
- Engineer- Candidates should have ITI / Degree.
- Research Scientist- B.Tech/B .E in Electrical/instrumentation/ Clinical/Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology from recognized Institute/University; Post Graduation or Advanced Post-Graduate Diploma in similar discipline would be desirable.
- Sr. Research Scientist- B.Tech/B .E in Electrical/instrumentation/ Clinical/Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology from recognized Institute/University; Post Graduation or Advanced Post-Graduate Diploma in similar discipline would be desirable. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web Surfing to search relevant data & documents. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skill in English
- Technical Data Associate (Pharmacovigilance)- M. Pharm (Pharmacology)from a recognised university having two years experience in the area of pharmacovigilance programme of India. Preferably the candidate shall have knowledge on electronic clinical pharmacovigilance data management.
For more information, click on below detailed notification link.
The candidates eligible for the post can apply in prescribed format on or before 26 June 2019.