Heavy Water Board has released the official notification for the recruitment of candidates for 277 vacancies in the organisation.
The vacancies are for different posts such as Technical Officer, Nurse Trainee, Scientific Assistant and others. The posts are available in different departments such as Heavy Water Board, Heavy Water plants and several units of Department of Atomic Energy.
The interested candidates can apply by visiting the official HWB website hwb.mahaonline.gov.in.
The details of the posts are given below.
HWB Recruitment 2020: Important dates and vacancies
- Application start date- January 11, 2020
- Application end date- January 31, 2020
- Number of vacancies- 277 posts
HWB Recruitment 2020: Steps to apply for posts
- Visit the official HWB website hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
- Scroll through the notifications and click on the position you are interested in
- Go through the details of the notification
- Click on the one time registration link on the homepage
- Fill in your personal details to generate a password
- Use your login ID and password to fill the online application form
- Pay the registration fee using online payment methods
- Download the filled application form
- Take a print out of the form and registration number for future reference
The examination for the posts will be conducted online followed by an interview.
For Technical officer posts, the candidates need to pass BE/Btech from a recognised university and should not be more than 40 years of age as on January 1, 2020. For the posts of Scientific Assistant the candidates should possess a diploma or degree from a recognised college.