WBPSC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Librarian. All the candidates who want to apply for these posts, they may apply on or before November 25, 2019.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019: Important dates
- Starting date of online application: November 5, 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: November 25, 2019
- Last date of payment of fees: November 25, 2019
- Last date for generation of payment challans by branches of UBI: November 25, 2019
WBPSC Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
- Librarian: 25 posts
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply for librarian posts through the online mode on or before November 25, 2019 on its official website.
Candidates can check the official notification of WBPSC Recruitment for more updates.
WBPSC Librarian Recruitment 2019: Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University.
- Candidate should also have Computerization knowledge of Library
- Candidate must be proficient in Bengali and English speaking and writing
- General/OBC: Rs 210/-
- SC/ST: Nil
WBPSC Librarian Recruitment 2019: Age limit
Candidate must not have attained the age of 40 years .
WBPSC Librarian Recruitment 2019: Selection process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening and Interview.